WEEKDAY MORNINGS FROM 6-9AM
We’re Live and Local for Michigan’s Great Southwest
Listen online at 983thecoast.com, Mobile or 98.3 FM
98.3 The Coast
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below
Got a problem, a question or need some wisdom from our resident Married Mommy of Five? Ask Meagan! Airing every Wednesday on the show.
Be a featured non-profit or event on the Coast Social Network, weekday mornings at 8:10am! Just email Jonny for details!
Catch News with Michael Arney, plus your NewsCenter 16 forecast with David Harker, Trending Topics, the Entertainment Wrap, the Coast Social Network and Today’s Best Mix!
Here’s what you can expect:
– News at 5:55, 6:55 and 7:55
– 6:10am: The Mom Minute with Meagan and Sarah give you great tips for enjoying motherhood! Brought to you by TheMomHour.com Podcast
– 6:30am: Check out what’s happening with your favorite Coast artists with Jonny’s Music News Minute!
– 6:45am: Weigh in on the hottest topics of the week and have your say at facebook.com/983thecoast! Your comments could be used on the air!
– 7:15am: Trending Topics – Everything floating around the Internet, Facebook, Twitter, the news and more that’s trending or getting lots of hits on websites. We’ll keep you on top of what’s hot!
– 7:35am: Terribly Tough Trivia – Get a chance at winning Free Pizza Hut Wingstreet food just by using a little bit (and sometimes a lot!) of brainpower to answer these mind-teasers!
– 7:45am: Weigh in on the hottest topics of the week and have your say at facebook.com/983thecoast! Your comments could be used on the air!
– 8:15am: The Coast Social Network – We’ll talk to your friends and neighbors about the good things they’re doing to make our community a better place to live, and how you can get involved
– 8:30am: The Entertainment Wrap – The best of everything the papers, blogs and shows have to offer about your favorite stars, plus what’s on TV and what’s at the movies!
– 8:45am: Happy Headlines – Let’s get happy! We’ll share a happy story from across the nation, or locally, to help you start the day on the right foot!
If money was no object, what would be your DREAM job! There were a lot of comments and phone calls with some great jobs! Also we talked about cats and how they don’t actually hate you. Plus
There are many phrases that we use like “break a leg” and “cute as a button” but what do they mean? We also talked about Zac Efron wearing high heels. Check out today’s show! Podcast: Play in
Thanks to Robyn from Paws of Hope for joining us this morning and bringing Vonn! Watch the video to learn more about Vonn!
What’s the deal with all the potholes in SW Michigan and who is the person that puts all the signs in your yard when your grass is too long? We tried to figure that stuff out this
The Young and the Restless leads all nominees with 25, followed by The Bold and the Beautiful. The two shows are up for Outstanding Drama Series. Meanwhile, The Talk will battle The View, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Maury and Live With Kelly
You can walk from beautiful Silver Beach and go have a great craft beer at Silver Harbor Brewing Company in Downtown St. Joseph. You can grab a stool at their rustic wood bar and fill your glass
There is a teacher in Benton Harbor raising money to buy shoes for kids in need, plus we talked about Spring Break stay-cations and Anna Murphy from United Way joined us for The Coast Social Network! We
Sean Kellogg is a teacher at Countryside Academy and she noticed students coming to school with less than ideal footwear. So she decided to do something about it. She used crowd funding site donorschoose.org to raise money
People who don’t know how to properly drive through roundabouts, REPLY ALL emails and cold butter are a few of the things that we vented about this morning. Also there was another “pants on fire story” in
Meagan shared a horrifying story about her hamsters. Jonny talks about his new temporary dog Plinko and Meagan tells about her new cat Gigi! Meteorologist David Harker calls in with the weekend forecast, plus The Rock reveals