School will undoubtedly be different this year. On top of that, families are experiencing financial instability while having to provide school supplies for their children’s education.
So 98.3 The Coast teamed up with The Children’s Center in St. Joe and other local businesses to provide a $250 grant to families for school supplies! Each week we will randomly select a family to receive this grant.
Click this week’s contest to register below. You can register once per week through October 4th!
School Supply Superheroes Rules 2020
1) Qualifiers must be 21 years of age or older, (with a valid state issued driver’s license). Qualifiers must not have won any MAJOR prize (over $500) from Mid-West Family Broadcasting within 30 days.
2) Contest will take place on the following weeks, with more weeks to be added as sponsors sign on:
8/10/20 – 8/16/20 with Honor Credit Union
8/17/20 – 8/23/20 with Honor Credit Union
8/24/20 – 8/30/20 with Honor Credit Union
8/31/20 – 9/6/20 with Honor Credit Union
9/7/20 – 9/13/20 with Honor Credit Union (EXTENDED as of 8/31/20 to 98.3 The Coast)
9/14/20 – 9/20/20 with Honor Credit Union (EXTENDED as of 8/31/20 to 98.3 The Coast)
9/21/20 – 9/27/20 with The Children’s Center (EXTENDED as of 9/16/20 to 98.3 The Coast)
9/28/20 – 10/4/20 with Xtreme Wireless (EXTENDED as of 9/16/20 to 98.3 The Coast)
3) Contest winner is non-transferable. Mid-West Family Broadcasting and WSJM, Inc. shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim prize based on difficulties with telephone lines or any other circumstances.
4) A winner will randomly be selected by Mid-West Family at the end of each week to receive $250. Winners will be contacted via phone and will be directed on how to collect their prize at that time.
5) Prize is non-transferable.
6) Mid-West Family Broadcasting is not responsible or liable for any problems associated with contest or prize.
7) Any and all other sponsors/advertisers involved with any promotion assume no responsibility for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any and all prizes awarded.
8) Winner is responsible for any and all taxes per state and federal law.
9) The voices, video and/or pictures of contest qualifiers and winner may be used for promotional and/or broadcast purposes by Mid-West Family Broadcasting & Sponsors. Weekly winner will be asked to record a short video with Mid-West Family staff for public consumption.
10) Mid-West Family Broadcasting, WSJM, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families * are not eligible. Employees of radio and/or television stations broadcasting within a 50-mile radius of Mid-West Family Broadcasting are also not eligible.
11) Mid-West Family Broadcasting reserves the right to amend or append these rules at any time during the contest.
*Immediate Family shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and co-habitating “significant other”. Residents of the same household are also considered “immediate family, whether or not related by blood or marriage.