98.3 The Coast is heading back out on the road this summer with the return of the TWIN SCOOTER SUMMER GIVEAWAY!
Imagine cruising around your neighborhood, to the beach, or around town, on your brand new PAIR of ROAD-READY SCOOTERS from South Shore Health & Racquet Club, The Mason Jar Cafe, Cabana’s Ice Cream & More, SERVPRO of Berrien County, and 98.3 The Coast!
Virtual Chances Presented by
Cap off your 2019 Summer with two brand new 2019 Honda Metropolitan scooters! Two ways to get qualified to win these matching beauties are to enter to win during our live broadcasts and during our virtual chances the rest of the summer!
LIVE BROADCASTS: Now through Thursday, August 8th, listen for our next on location broadcast time and date, or see the event list below to see where we’ll be next.
VIRTUAL CHANCES: Now through Wednesday, August 7th, join our Frequent Coaster Club and receive emails with a special link and keyword to register for a chance to qualify.
Qualifiers will then join us for the giveaway party at South Shore Health & Racquet Club to see who will walk away…or drive away…with this pair on Thursday, August 8th from 5:45-6:30p!
Must be 18 to enter. See full rules below.
Here are the broadcast dates and times:
- July 20 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- July 22
- July 24 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- July 26
- July 29
- July 30 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- August 2
- August 5
- August 7
Watch for the Coast Cruiser Van, powered by Chemical Bank, all over Michigan’s Great Southwest this summer with the Twin Scooter Summer Giveaway!
WCXT – 98.3 The Coast Twin Scooter Summer Giveaway 2019 Contest Rules
The following contest details are applicable to the WCXT/98.3 The Coast Twin Scooter Summer Contest along with the general rules listed on www.983thecoast.com:
- Contest will take place: Monday, June 10th – Thursday, August 8th
- One Listener has the chance to win two brand new 2019 Honda Metropolitan Scooters
- Register to become a qualifier at Live On Location Broadcasts and during Virtual chances online at 983thecoast.com
WCXT/98.3 The Coast Live On Location Broadcast Registrations: 98.3 The Coast will have 98 minute Live Broadcasts at sponsors’ locations throughout the summer
Find exact dates for each live Coast Twin Scooter Summer Giveaway Broadcast at: www.983thecoast.com/scooters and/or listen for location dates and times by listening to 98.3 The Coast. Registration is open only during the 98 minute live broadcast. One qualifier will be drawn on location at each broadcast. Qualifier will be notified via phone by 98.3 The Coast. Registration must include contact information: address, phone, email address for notification and date of birth for age verification. (Contest: Now-August 8th)
WCXT/98.3 The Coast Virtual Chances: 98.3 The Coast will have scheduled dates online for 2 hours where listeners can go online at www.983thecoast.com to submit entry into the contest. For exact dates, listeners must be part of the Frequent Coaster Club where they will receive emails telling them what days the Virtual Chances will be, along with a link and keyword to enter. One qualifier will be chosen from the online registration the next day and notified via phone by 98.3 The Coast. Registration must include contact information: address, phone, email address for notification, and date of birth for age verification. (Contest: Now-August 7th)
Sponsor locations for the Coast Twin Scooter Summer Giveaway Broadcasts:
South Shore Health & Racquet Club: 3630 Tennis Ct, St Joseph, MI 49085
Cabana’s: 512 Broad St, St Joseph, MI 49085
The Mason Jar Cafe: 210 Water St, Benton Harbor, MI 49022
Sponsor of the Virtual Chances:
SERVPRO of Berrien County
Coast Twin Scooter Summer Giveaway: Scooter giveaway will take place on August 8th at South Shore Health & Racquet Club (3630 Tennis Ct, St Joseph, MI 49085). Check in will take place from 5:45pm-6pm. All regular contest qualifiers will be notified by 98.3 The Coast with details prior to Finale ‘event.
1) If winner chooses to decline the 2019 Honda Metropolitan Scooters take a cash prize in its’ place in the amount of $1,000 cash.
2) All Qualifiers must be present at Finale Party Giveaway to participate in final drawing. WCXT.98.3 The Coast reserves the right to substitute Last Chance Day of Event Qualifiers for any “no show” Qualifiers. “No Shows” forfeit all rights in the contest.
3) All qualifiers must be 18 years or older.
4) Winner is responsible for any and all taxes/registration per state and federal law.
- Employees of Station and their immediate families* are not eligible to participate.
- Employees and their immediate families* of other FCC-licensed broadcast stations are not eligible to participate.
- In contests involving participating merchants, owners, managers and employees of such merchants and their immediate families* are not eligible to participate.
- One qualifier per household. *Immediate family shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, and co-habitating “significant other”. Residents of the same household are also considered “Immediate Family” whether or not related by blood or marriage.