Daniele from St. Joe Today gives us a peek at the Spring happenings and deals around the area in today’s Coast Social Network!
- Support SWMI businesses and restaurants! EAT, SHOP, STAY, PLAY for a chance to win weekly prizes during Countdown to Summer! To enter, spend $25 (one time or cumulative purchases) at any SJT member business and turn in your receipts at the Welcome Center for one entry! Every $25 spent = one entry (qualifying purchases, now through May 26). Visit stjoetoday.com/countdown for more info! THIS WEEK’S WINNER: Sara Jungman.
- This month brings two BIG anniversaries to downtown St. Joseph! Forever Books celebrates their 22nd year today – stop in to receive a free book (Advance Reader’s Copy) with every $20 purchase. The Candlestick Maker celebrates their 10th year on April 6 – stop in to see Chief Fragrance Officer Judi and her son Ed – they would like to thank all of their wonderful visitors, vendors and regular “Shop Dogs” that have stopped in over the years!
- Joe First UMC offers three (3) services this Sunday for Easter Worship – A sunrise service at 7:00a on the deck at Kiesel Overlook and two traditional services at 9:00a and 11:00a. Services will be recorded and available for online viewing after 1:00p.
- The Heritage Museum & Cultural Center hosts “Memories of Silver Beach”, a virtual interactive discussion led by Kathy Zerler, tonight at 6:30p
- Celebrate Easter with the Bistro on the Boulevard! Call (269) 983 3882 to place your order – Adults $45, Children (5-12 years old) $20, Children (4 and younger) FREE. Delicious Easter Menu options include Deviled Eggs, Chili Rubbed Shrimp, Triple Berry Salad, Fontina & Spinach Quiche, Carved Prime Rib, Honey Brown Sugar Ham, Asparagus, Custard Potatoes, Artisan Rolls & Butter, Key Lime Pie or Coconut Cake. DEADLINE TO ORDER: Today, April 1 by 3p – pick up available on Saturday and/or Sunday!