Daniele from St. Joe Today has details on lots of Independence Day celebrations and fireworks to enjoy! Check out stjoetoday.com for more!
- The Southwest Michigan Regional Chamber invites you out to their annual Independence Day Celebration this Friday, July 1 from 5:30PM-11PM at the Watermark Solarium! Enjoy live music, drinks by Watermark Brewing, food from Woodstock & Grill and Nola Roux, and more!
- Forever Books kicks off their Where’s Waldo scavenger hunt this Friday, July 1! Stop by Forever Books to pick up your passport and visit participating locations to find Waldo July 1-27.
- Catch the St. Joe Farmers Market weekly on Saturdays in Lake Bluff Park from 9AM-2PM! Market-goers will enjoy fresh finds at the weekly market, now through October 8, in Lake Bluff Park. Vendors will offer a variety of products including baked goods, locally grown produce, perennials and cut flowers, meats and cheeses, coffee and more!
- The Southwest Michigan Symphony Orchestra hosts their annual Independence Day Celebration this Sunday, July 3! Attendees will enjoy patriotic favorites with a thunderous display of fireworks overhead.
- The City of St. Joseph will host their Fourth of July Fireworks on Sunday, July 3 at dusk. Other area fireworks on Sunday include Baroda and South Haven.
- Antiques on the Bluff returns to Lake Bluff Park this Sunday, July 3 from 10AM-5PM! Find hidden treasures along Lake Bluff Park at this premier antique show that overlooks Lake Michigan. This event features over 50 vendors and runs the first Sunday of the month, May through October.