Daniele from St. Joe Today has the details on a busy weekend in Downtown St. Joe and beyond. See the events you and the family can enjoy right now at stjoetoday.com!
- Join us for Love Local Weekend, July 15-17, throughout Michigan’s Great Southwest! Visit stjoetoday.com/lovelocal to see a full list of participants!
- Cruisin’ never looked so classy! Check out the vintage cars at the Mike Yore Memorial Car Show from 4:00p-8:00p at Lake Bluff Park. Don’t worry, the time warp isn’t just visual–there’s also classic music flitting throughout the bluff. While you’re downtown, stroll along to the John E.N. Howard Bandshell for a free Friday Night Concert at 7:00p feat. the Lake Effect Jazz Big Band!
- Run for a cause with the YMCA of Greater Michiana during the Race for YMCA 5K/10K. All proceeds go towards assisting families and local children in need, show support and help guarantee that anyone can find a home in the Y. The race starts at 8:30a at Water Street. For more information and to sign up, visit runsignup.com/raceforymca.
- Catch the Joe Farmers Market weekly on Saturdays in Lake Bluff Park with extended hours this week from 9am to 5pm! Market-goers will enjoy fresh finds at the weekly market, now through October 8, in Lake Bluff Park. Vendors will offer a variety of products including baked goods, locally grown produce, perennials and cut flowers, meats and cheeses, coffee and more!
- The Lake Bluff Artisan Fair returns to Lake Bluff Park from 10:00a-5:00p! This eclectic craft fair offers a variety of handcrafted goods. With over 50 local vendors, there’s something for everyone – anything from home décor and furniture to jewelry, candles and more!