Daniele from St. Joe Today brings us more Spooky Season events to enjoy with the family! Check out the podcast here, and more anytime at stjoetoday.com!
- Benton Harbor Arts Association hosts their annual Fall Art Hop this Friday, October 14 from 6:00p-9:00p in the Benton Harbor Arts District! Attendees will enjoy amazing art, food, shopping, live music and more.
- A community favorite returns this spooky season! Head to Eden Springs Park for Halloween Train Rides! Halloween Train Rides will be held on Saturdays and Sundays from 5:00p-9:00p starting this Saturday, October 15! $4/ticket, ages 3 and under ride free, cash only.
- Join the Morton House Museum for An Eerie Evening at Eleazar’s this Saturday, October 15 from 6:00p-8:00p! Attendees will enjoy a variety of chili, spooky appetizers and mocktails, a haunting reading of “The Raven”, tarot reading and a glimpse of ghostly sightings at the historic Morton House. For more information and tickets, visit their Facebook Page
- Wanderlust Outfitters hosts a Fall Service Trail Day at Sarett Nature Center this Saturday, October 15 at 1:00p! Those wishing to help out, show up at Sarett ready to go with gloves and a shovel (if you have them). You will work alongside the Wanderlust crew mulching trails, removing invasive species and other various tasks need!
- The Mendel Center at Lake Michigan College hosts The Rocky Horror Picture Show this Sunday, October 16 at 7:00p. This special 47th Anniversary Spectacular Tour features the original Brad Majors, Barry Bostwick. Get ready for a screening of the original unedited movie with a live show cast! Tickets still available at themendelcenter.com.
- Upcoming October events! Where’s the Witch– find the witch in this downtown St. Joe Scavenger Hunt (Oct. 1-31), Pumpkins on Parade (Oct. 21-31), Spooky Tours (Oct. 22) and Halloween Trick-Or-Treat (Oct. 31)